The Vulnerability Assessment Tool is a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet that is designed to help you, a food business, assess whether your ingredients and raw materials are vulnerable to economically motivated adulteration, substitution or dilution.
The spreadsheet prompts you to collect information about each raw material. Enter the information into the spreadsheet by choosing answers to simple questions using dropdown lists. You do not need all the information to start; you can add or change the information at any time. Start with your best guess and update the information as you learn more.
The spreadsheet uses the information you enter to estimate of the vulnerability to food fraud for the raw material. All calculated results can be over-ridden by the user.
Use the tool to:
- learn how to do a vulnerability assessment
- learn how different material characteristics affect risk
- collect and store all relevant information in one place
- Create reports for audits and customers
Learn more about Food Fraud Advisors’ Vulnerability Assessment Tool and try it free by clicking here.
What are you buying?
You are purchasing the right to download, populate, save and print the spreadsheet files GFSI Vulnerability Assessment Tool version 1.4 created and published by Food Fraud Advisors © 2016. Version 1.4 contains extra features that are not present in the other versions.
You may make as many copies of the spreadsheet(s) as you need for one food business in one geographical location (usually a manufacturing site). Licence terms and conditions.
To use the Vulnerability Assessment Tool you will need:
- Microsoft Excel installed on this device; For Macs Excel 2011 or later works best, for Windows Excel 2007 or later (file extensions .xlsx)
- A basic understanding of food manufacturing quality systems and food safety management systems.
- Basic spreadsheet skills and familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
Buy it now, download it instantly and complete your first food fraud vulnerability assessment in less than one hour.