Got compatibility issues?
Do you get a warning when you try to open the trial spreadsheet?
There is a free ‘Lite’ version of the Vulnerability Assessment Helper included with every purchase.
The free Lite version is compatible with Excel for Windows 1997 -2003 and with older versions of Excel for Mac, including Mac 2008 (file extension .xls)
Still want to try it now? Open the free trial version and accept the warnings. Some of cell colours may look strange and for Mac users some links may not work but the functionality and results will be unaffected. Try it free
When you purchase the Vulnerability Assessment Helper you will receive two files to download; the complete version (file extension .xlsx) and the Lite version. Download and save both files. Use the Lite version with Excel for Windows 1997 -2003 and with older versions of Excel for Mac. When your software is upgraded, switch to the full version for better functions and no extra cost.
Differences between the Full and Lite versions:
- The Lite version does not have a reporting page which filters and reports on all the data for individual raw materials and suppliers. Results are still reported and data can still be exported and manipulated and printed.
- Error protections are less stringent on the Lite version; it’s easier to make errors which can affect results and functionality.
- The Lite version has less colour-output functions than the full version, which does not affect the results, but makes it less easy to see which answers are affecting the outcome.
- The Lite version is a larger file size than the full version because of Excel’s compression features.
- There are no macros in either version of the spreadsheet.