How to meet the food fraud prevention requirements of major food safety standards
This training course makes audit preparation a breeze. It contains step-by-step instructions for vulnerability assessments, plus worked examples and downloadable templates to help you meet the food fraud prevention requirements of all major food safety standards.
- Learn about different types of food fraud
- Hear food fraud stories that will surprise you and learn ways to protect your business
- Get step-by-step instructions for food fraud vulnerability assessments and food fraud mitigation plans, using real life examples
- Download templates for vulnerability assessments, mitigation plans and food fraud prevention procedures
- Proceed at your own pace; skip forward and back through the lessons, start and stop at your convenience*
The content is a mix of video lessons, text lessons with downloadable ebooks and templates.
Ask the trainer a question at any time.
- Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment template
- Food Fraud Prevention Procedure template
- Food Fraud Mitigation Plan template
- Vulnerability assessment document – worked example
- Food Fraud Team Job Descriptions
- Raw Material Specification template
- Top tips for audit preparation
- Certificate of Competency
Duration: 3.5 hours
* course is available for 6 months after commencement