Thanks for doing our online food fraud training.
Great news! Updated food fraud vulnerability assessment templates are available now:
- better instructions inside the template
- more detail, but still simple to use
- includes insider activities, theft, diversion and counterfeiting
- new video of an actual vulnerability assessment being performed
- new downloadable example of a completed assessment for a food.
We are really happy with the extra information in these new materials, and I know you will be too.
Get the new materials here:
- Click to download the template: Template Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud v2.2.docx
- Download the new worked example: Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud Worked Example v2.3.docx
Can’t find your downloads? Look for a notification at the bottom of your screen, or check the downloads folder of your device for the document.
To go back and check out the course: Log back in here (there’s a password reset option if you have forgotten)
IMPORTANT: This page expires on 15th March 2019
P.S. Are you stuck for continuous improvement ideas?
Our food fraud awareness training is a great way to demonstrate continuous improvement for your next audit. It’s easy, quick, interesting. If your colleagues don’t love it, write to us for a 100% refund, no questions asked.